- A photo tag from last week. 4th photo from the 4th folder. Yeah… See I used to look like this. Aaaand, now I don’t. That’s all. I’ve got a book tag to do too, but the person who tagged me hasn’t done her book post yet, so I’m waiting. Patiently. Diane.
- My favorite radio show is one from 92.3 out of Winston-Salem, NC. The show is called 2 Guys Named Chris, and they are hilarious! It’s … wait for it … two guys named Chris, plus a woman named Deidre, and a guy named Weather Dave. They have the best chemistry with each other, and they make me laugh my booty off. So this morning Deidre was telling a story about how she started to give herself her monthly breast exam last week and for some reason she decided to start with her bra on. She found a small hard lump and started to get worried. She took off her bra to check it out closer and …duh, duh, duh… an M&M fell on the floor. I was laughing so hard I almost couldn’t see to drive.
- I have seen Brendan Fraser on, like, every talk show the last couple of weeks promoting Inkheart. He is a very strange man. Just sayin’. I’m sure he’s lovely and probably a good guy, but dude is weird! And, that’s coming from me, The Gifted One.
- One word: Superbowl. Three words: Do not want. Two more words: PUPPY BOWL!!!!
- Why do the meteorologists come on during the commercials and say things like this: We’re looking at freezing temperatures and moisture coming into the area. Will we get ice? Well, no, we won’t be because it’s going to be about 50 degrees tomorrow, so be quiet Mr. Weather Man. Speaking of weathermen, one of the meteorologists here in Charlotte used to be the Tidy Bowl Man! Heh!
- One of the guys in our warehouse at work found this BUG!! You know I had to go and investigate it. It’s about 2 ½ inches long and about an inch wide. It’s got a hard shell that’s kind of beige with brown dots. AND IT HAS HORNS!!! It’s crazy looking! I wanted to take a picture of it, but we have very strict rules about cameras in our warehouse because of confidential client, you know, stuff, so I couldn’t take one. I was talking to this girl I work with and I told her it looked like the kind of bug that would be kind of dumb and talk funny if it was in a cartoon. All of a sudden we both looked at each other and said, “Bug’s Life”! It looked like a real-life version of Dim the Rhino Beetle.
- And, just 'cause I think it's funny, here's a video of Ellen's writers playing a game called Broom. Sorry you can't see Diane.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Monday Grab Bag
Did you get that? See how smooth I am? I changed the name from “Randomness” to “Grab Bag” to throw you off the track that I don’t have a thing to write about. Yeah, yeah, I’ll be getting to Rock of Love, but it will have to wait until tomorrow. So I decided to do another scatterbrained post today just because I’m feeling a little scatterbrained.