If it's Thursday, it must be Writer's Workshop! Check out Mama's Losin' It.
Please see below for my Christmas list.
I don’t want a lot. Really. I’ve been a very good girl. Well, you know! I’m sure I’m on your Nice List. Check to make sure, but I bet my name is there. Just keep in mind when you are making arrangements for my gifts how sweet, generous, loving, and unselfish I’ve been this year. And, pretty much every year ever. I'm also very humble!
- The ability to eat fried mozzarella sticks, chocolate cake, and Hungry Howie’s pizza without worrying about fat and/or calories.
- A weekly visit from a hairdresser to keep my roots done, my ends trimmed, and the frizz and curls under control.
- Someone to drive me to and from work so that I can either sleep, read, or play on the interwebs instead of hollering at other drivers and pushing my imaginary bomb and missile launch buttons when someone cuts in front of me or ticks me off.
- An unlimited supply of candy corn, miniature Reese’s cups, Twizzlers, and Dr. Pepper.
- No cavities.
- Perkier boobies.
- Matthew Rhys to whisper sweet nothings in my ear and then kiss me silly.
- Sally Hanson to start making Beige Balance fingernail polish again. Seriously!
- Tubs and tubs and tubs of Bath and Body Works Mega Butter. (and Matthew Rhys to rub it in)
- A new Harry Potter book.
- To look in a bathing suit like I did when I was 18 (see #6).
- SPACE CAMP BABY!
- For Charlotte to not be so all-fired steamy and humid next summer.
- All the sweet tea and biscuits I can possibly drink and eat.
- To be 5 or 6 inches taller.
- For people to lose interest in who Jennifer Aniston is dating and whether or not she wants a baby, like, two years ago. So. Bored. By. Her. Anymore.
- Friday Night Lights and Pushing Daisies to NOT be canceled next year.
- All of my unwanted body hair to magically disappear! Poof!!
- Those Hills kids to GTFO!!
- And last, but not least: Him. 6 Please. Now. Thank you!