- Well, I’m pretty sure I’m going to have to get a root canal. YAY! I don’t even care honestly, as long as my mouth stops hurting. At least I’ll have anesthesia for that. All I have right now is a double dosage of Ibuprofen. Let me tell you, that’s NOT doing the trick. I am miserable. I’ve read and heard that the actual root canal doesn’t hurt because of the anesthetic, and he prescribes you pain pills afterwards, so if I can just get through the next few days...
- On the brighter side, though, I’m having an excellent hair day!! I could be a Breck girl today. Do they even still sell Breck?
- I realized that I name my cars like they’re exotic dancers: Ruby Sue, Daisy, Sparkle, Lola. My blue Nissan was named Clarence. He’s the guy that goes to see the exotic dancers.
- I heard on the radio the other day that your brain forces you to yawn to keep it from overheating. I yawn a lot! Just ask my co-worker Kelly. My brain must be burning hot, but I don’t know whether that’s a good thing or a bad thing.
- Did you hear about that guy that called 911 because the Burger King he was at didn’t sell lemonade? Or the guy that called 911 because his pizza didn’t make it to him in under 30 minutes? 911 is not a customer service line, people. Well, actually, I guess it’s kind of the ultimate customer service line. But not for food!
- Dial this number for a good laugh: (413) 497-0025.
- My mom was laid off her job almost a year ago. Last week, she was just offered a really great job that she’s really excited about and she starts tomorrow!! It seems perfectly suited for her: a little organizational stuff, a little executive assistant stuff, a little web design. Go Momma! Go Momma!
And, lastly: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BUDDY DIANE!!!!! I hope it’s a great one! Love ya! Mel